Kawsaypaq means “for life!” in Quechua
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS POLICY
Kawsaypaq is a tourism company located in the town of Pisac in the Sacred Valley of the Incas of Cusco, Peru. We offer authentic cultural experiences, celebrating the spirit of the ancestral Andean culture.
Our activities are oriented towards achieving the highest standards of quality, based on the protection, celebration and promotion of the continuity of our natural and cultural ancestral Andean heritage.
Our Commitments are:
- Provide a personalized and warm experience with a service of excellence that surpasses the expectations of our clients.
- Continuously improve our activities, taking into account the suggestions and complaints of our clients and stakeholders to meet the highest standard of quality and social responsibility.
- Work with local collaborators, maintaining our team trained and motivated in order to strengthen their competencies and achieve a positive working environment.
- Protect the environment by reducing and controlling the negative environmental impacts of our activities.
- Promote the active participation of indigenous communities and educational projects rooted in our culture.
- Practice and disseminate the values of the millennial Andean culture based on respect and reciprocity.
- Comply with and implement the legal terms applicable to our activities.
- Advocate human rights and prevent all forms of discrimination.
- Reject and denounce all types of sexual abuse and exploitation practices against children and adolescents in general, in the tourism sector and in communities.